About Specialist Services
Occupational Hygiene Testing
Safe Environments offers a range of specialist health and safety solutions to meet the needs of manufacturers, processors and other operators across Australia. Our occupational hygienists perform a range of services including testing air quality, noise levels and hazardous materials that may pose a risk in the workplace. No matter what industry you’re in, we will be able to help improve your workplace health and safety while meeting compliance.
Services we offer include:
• Occupational Hygiene Consulting
• Noise Surveys & Contour Mapping
• Slip Resistance Testing & Consulting
• Indoor Air Quality & Confined Spaces
• Mobile Audiometric & Spirometry Testing
• Dust & Chemical Air Testing & Monitoring
• Asbestos & Hazardous Materials Inspections
• Ceramic Tile, Pavers & Natural Stone Testing & Consulting
• Property Safety Risk Inspections & WHS Compliance Audits
• Respiratory Protective Equipment & Personal Hearing Protection (Fit Checks)
• Asbestos Fibre Identification (Asbestos Testing) & Fibre Counting (Air Monitoring)
Does Your Site Require a Walk-Through Inspection?
Our consultants can conduct a thorough walk-through assessment of your site and identify any areas of concern. We will provide detailed risk assessments with fast turnarounds to help you effectively control hazards in the workplace in accordance with appropriate standards and legislation. From here, we can also assist in developing management strategies to clearly outline WHS responsibilities and procedures. Contact Safe Environments today to arrange an onsite consultation or inspection with a member of our experienced team.
Specialist Services FAQs
What specialist services does Safe Environments offer?
Safe Environments’ qualified occupational hygienists are available to identify, assess and test for hazardous chemicals, dusts and fumes that may be released during industrial manufacturing, fabrication and food production processes.
We can also test indoor air quality within buildings and compressed air supplying respirators for humidity, temperature, oxygen, water vapour, carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide, oil mist, odour air quality and more.
What types of hazardous building materials testing can you conduct?
Our qualified consultants can test for hazardous materials including asbestos-containing materials (ACM), synthetic mineral fibres (SMF), polychlorinated biphenyls (PCB), lead paint and ozone depleting substances (ODS).
How do I obtain a quote for an Expert Consulting service?
To obtain a quote for your organisation’s individual needs, please contact the Safe Environments team to arrange an inspection or consultation with our experienced consultants.